Winning The Game Of Money Review - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
I am sick and tired of reading yet another Winning The Game Of Money review that sugar-coats things so wanted to give you my honest opinion! Having gone through Winning The Game Of Money by John Assaraf I wanted to share my personal experience with the program, including the good, the bad and the ugly. I also delve deeper into why I didn't like it and was ready to give up 21 days into the program... So read on!
WORD OF CAUTION:
Don't believe a word I say and use your own judgment to make an informed decision. This review is not meant to guarantee, promise or assure you of anything. Money will never solve your money problems so if you're not in a position to invest then I recommend that you wait.
Now, back to the point I was trying to make: Based on my own experience I wanted to give you a short overview of what the program did for me (your results may differ so don't just take my word for it!):
BEFORE (march 2014)
- $26k in debt ($19k student loan, $7k credit card debt)
- making less than $1k per month
- in a 9-5 job, working for a minimum wage £6.50/$8.38 per hour
- making $5k per annum (yep, that's how little i used to make! Read on to see why...)
- I was a hopeless case of self-sabotage!
- negative self-talk
- scarcity mindset
- low self-esteem
- lack of confidence
- lack of clarity
- frequent colds and illnesses (at the time when I started the program I was diagnosed with a potentially life-threatening disease and was under quarantine)
- making up to $7.5k per month* see Disclaimer
- making up to $2,148 per day* see Disclaimer
- had my first 4-figure day* see Disclaimer
- attracted unexpected sums of money, such as business trips and holidays paid for by random people or long time no see friends
- positive self-talk
- increased confidence levels
- abundance mindset
- increased productivity
- increased self-esteem
- more clarity
- gained sense of purpose
- made me feel like I was in control of my life
- started my business (I have since launched two more businesses!)
- improved relationships with my friends, loved ones and business partners
- improved sleep
- increased sense of calm and peace
- improved well-being and overall state of health
- attracted business partners and joint ventures
UPDATE: I have since launched my coaching business and was interviewed by a bestselling NY Times and Wall Street Journal author about how hugely successful women have escaped the 9-5
The Not So Good...
- if you think Winning The Game of Money is a magic pill then you're in for a HUGE disappointment because you've still got to do the work! My advice is to show up for yourself and do whatever it takes, whether it's being consistent or listening to your intuition and acting on your hunches as you work through each module
- if you're known to start things and then flake out then... this is NOT for you!
- expect a LOT of resistance - in the first 3 weeks of using the program I experienced a lot of resistance and was ready to give up although in hindsight I'm glad that I persevered!
- it takes time for the program to start working so don't get disheartened if you don't experience immediate results (after all you have years of old content to release!) Do whatever you can to work through whatever doubts or insecurities may come up for you and don't expect immediate results
- just because I achieved these results doesn't mean that you should expect the same - individual results vary and depend on your level of commitment
- it does require a daily commitment as you need to listen to audio for 36-45 minutes
There's no way to predict your individual results as they vary greatly. Examples I have provided here are based solely on my own experience with the program and are not intended to guarantee, promise or assure you that you will achieve the same or similar results. Your results depend on your background, dedication, desire and motivation. I thought I'd mention that as I want you to make an informed decision.
If you choose to invest in the program you need to understand that your results will depend on many variables. Although I can show you the results of my past and current earnings, there is no way to predict what your individual results will be.
With that in mind, if you're willing to give it a try then I strongly recommend that you give it your ALL and stay consistent. If you're interested you'll do what's convenient. If you're committed you'll do whatever it takes! Nothing worthwhile was build overnight. Don't just take my word for it and see for yourself! Click here to get the best price!